Calendae offers to share Outlook calendar : access your Outlook calendar and the Outlook calendars of your team, friends, .... , wherever you are.
You just need an Internet or Wap connexion to access them.
You can give access to share Outlook calendar, in readding access or full access.
Synchronise with Outlook to share Outlook calendar
- Synchronise your data between your Calendae calendar and your Outlook calendar.
- Put the data from your Outlouk on-line: you can access the Outlook calendar by Internet and WAP, share them with other people and also back them up.
- Calendae synchronisation uses the standard HTTP (or HTTPS) Internet connection protocol on port 80 (or 443). Every Internet access, even behind a Proxy/Firewall security system, should run.
Functions of the online calendar
- Manage your calendar and your address book from any Internet access and WAP-enabled mobile phone.
- Share your data with other people: define up to 3 passwords for read-only access (1 full access and 2 limited accesses).
- 3 calendar view formats: one day, one week, or one month. Easy and quick access thanks to the small calendar on the left hand side of the screen.
- Quick search for an event or a contact.